Currently, a small business can still apply for a solar rebate grant of $3,500. But it’s time to act because this is soon going down to $1750. The government is providing 5,000 grants and once these have been all taken the rebate reduces to $1750. There are less than 2,000 grants left and we cannot guarantee the timeframe of how quickly these will go.
- 1-19 Employees
- Solar PV system up to 30kW
- Non-residential premises
- Individually metered premises
- Have not previously received a Solar for Business rebate
- The system must be installed by a Solar Victoria approved retailer (Max Power Electrical is approved)
- Install a solar system with a PV capacity size up to 30kW, and detailed on the Solar Victoria approved product list.
The rebate scheme covers 50% of the cost for a rooftop solar system (to a max of $3,500). This rebate is applied to the upfront cost making it more affordable. For example, if the solar system is $7,000 to install your grant will be the full $3,500. If the net cost is $5,000 the rebate will be $2,500 (50%).
Our commercial clients include well-known companies;
- Auto Barn
- Beacon Building Services
- Anytime Fitness
- Barry Plant Real Estate
And we also provide commercial electrician services for small to medium businesses across the Northern, Eastern, North-Eastern and Western suburbs.
Bonus Money to Upgrade
The Government is also offering up to $2000 bonuses under the Small Business Energy Saver Program. The same eligibility criteria apply and this can be used for upgrading to energy-efficient reverse-cycle air conditioners
- upgrading your air conditioning unit with a more efficient reverse cycle air-conditioner for $700 instead of $2,800.
Book in now before the rebate goes down by 50% and get advice on everything your business is entitled to like the Small Business Energy Saver Program.