Max Power Electrical specialise in installing Uninterrupted Power Supply devices in Melbourne in both a commercial and a domestic level.
What is a UPS?
An uninterruptible power supply or uninterruptible power source (UPS) is an electrical device that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source or mains power fails. UPS devices also protect valuable computer hardware and data from unexpected power surges that would otherwise fry their power supply which can be quite costly to any home or business.
How can I benefit from a UPS?
- Protect your computers and data from unexpected power surges.
- Provide power to an emergency device in power outage.
- Keep Automated alarm and exit systems functioning in time of evacuation.
- Ensure data servers maintain operation during power cuts and prolonged times of outage.
- Keep fridges running while the power is out.
The primary role of any UPS is to provide short-term power when the input power source fails. However, most UPS units are also capable in varying degrees of correcting common utility power problems such as Voltage spike, Harmonic distortion, Noise and Many other common power issues.
Whatever your preference, Max Power Electrical can fit, install and quote your new UPS device anywhere in Melbourne (Victoria).
Call Now on 1300 795 922 (Toll Free)