Max Power Electrical is a member of the Master Electricians which mean our staff are all involved with the Safety Connect program which involves doing a 6 weekly safety meeting with the Master Electrician facilitator.
The Safety Connect program is the training in all aspects of the industry & requires testing & 100% compliance with the safety management, this in turn means we :
- Have our team Safety Meetings with the facilitator
- Have our team Toolbox talks with the director
- Get an Audit of our procedures, to ensure we are following the industry standards
- Safe Work Method Statement compliance
- Have full access to safety advisors to deal with any situations as they arise
- We tick all the SAFETY boxes
- What this means for any customers using Max Power Electrical is that we aren’t going to cause any hold ups on jobs for non-compliant work methods & that our staff are equipped to work to an outstanding level of safety.
- We have our own specific Safety Management plan we work to so you don’t have to worry.
Have some questions? Contact us today via the form or call us on 1300 795 922