From May 2021 the Victorian government has introduced new small business solar rebates. Rebates cover up to 50% of a rooftop solar system up to a 30kW system. If your business is eligible, you can apply for a rebate of up to $3,500. The Vic government has set up a web portal application process to apply. We are a Vic Solar approved retailer which means not only will we install your solar we can take care of the application process and low-doc loans paperwork (if applying).
The rebate is applied to the upfront cost of installing the solar system on the business premise.
To be able to apply for the new May 2021 Small Business Rebate the following criteria needs to be met.
- Be the owner of a business with less than 20 employees
- Operate from premises that are not considered residential
- Operate from premises that are individually metered
- Have your system installed by a Solar Homes approved solar retailer – Max Power is approved
- Install a solar system with a PV capacity size up to 30kW, and detailed on the Solar Homes approved product list.
- If your home is your main place of business and you meet the eligibility criteria for the residential program, you may be eligible for a Solar Homes rebate.
Steps to Getting the Rebate
- Contact Max Power
- We upload your quote to the Solar Victoria Portal
- The online process goes ahead to approve eligibility
- We then upload proof of income and council rates
- Receive eligibility number
Our team is experienced in the rebate process and we take care of it all for you. Plus we can provide finance.
Clean Energy Finance
No need for upfront cash as we provide a 0% deposit low doc finance as an approved solar retailer. Instalment repayments are offset through energy bill savings and instantly claiming the asset write-off EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 2021.
No tricky third party finance – finance and installation all provided by Max Power. In fact, the savings from your electricity bill should offset the repayments giving your positive cash flow.
Instant Asset Write-off Incentive
The government has added another six months to the instant asset write-off scheme to allow businesses that already hold eligible assets to first use or install those assets. The extension for these businesses will end on June 30, 2021 Aimed at small to medium businesses it’s a significant incentive allowing businesses to immediately write off depreciable assets costing less than $150K.
Commercial solar is a great investment to wipe out or significantly lower energy bills. Purchase commercial solar before June 30th, 2021 and take advantage of the write-off asset scheme. Max Power Electrical is a clean energy council approved solar retailer, which means we signed on to the code of conduct – the only one authorised by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Click here for more info